- Kylie’s Birthday Scones (Salted Caramel, Chocolate, & Walnut)
- Pandan Cookies
- Corn Cheese Cookies
- Ube Butter Mochi
- Ube Champorado
- Champorado (Chocolate Rice Porridge)
- Picadillo aka Giniling – Ground Beef in Tomato Sauce
- Ginataang Bilo Bilo
- Afternoon Tea Recipes Filipino Style
- Biko: Caramelized Sticky Rice Dessert
- Ube Rice Krispies
- Pimiento Spread
Hi, I’m Jeanelle!
I’m the food & travel host of Jeanelleats, a channel spotlighting global food and culture.
I love spotlighting foods from my travels and from my kitchen; I was born in the Philippines, spent some of my childhood there, then immigrated to the United States with my family.
Having the best of both worlds allows me to share the incredible food that my family cooked in the Philippines, as well as the melting pot of cultures I’ve experienced here in the U.S.
I used to be so afraid to experiment in the kitchen…but I’m here to show you that cooking and baking can be SUPER simple.
You can find Jeanelleats on YouTube, Instagram, and Tiktok.
30 Day Bread Challenge
- 3 Filipino Pizzas (Day 30 of Bread Challenge)
- Hunger Games Hearty Loaf (Day 29 of Bread Challenge)
- Sa Tê Chili & Cheese Focaccia (Day 28 of Bread Challenge)
- Salted Egg Malasada (Day 27 of Bread Challenge)
- Shibuya Honey Toast (Day 26 of Bread Challenge)
- Coffee Monkey Bread (Day 25 of Bread Challenge)
- Naan Bread (Day 24 of Bread Challenge)
- Crab Rangoon Pull Apart Bread (Day 23 of Bread Challenge)
- Jackfruit Banana Bread (Day 22 of Bread Challenge)
- Pão de Queijo (Day 21 of Bread Challenge)
- Conchas (Day 20 of Bread Challenge)
- Giant Cinnamon Roll (Day 19 of Bread Challenge)